The intellectual discourse aims to cover the following areas:
- The roles of debt, credit and institutions in shaping the present architecture of global finance (including Islamic finance)
- The roles of supervisors and regulators in regulating the financial services industry, discussion on policy recommendations and available tools of monetary policy
- The roles of market players in strengthening their own franchise contributing to the resilience and stability of both the conventional and Islamic financial services industry
Who should attend?
- Regulators and Supervisors of Islamic financial institutions/conventional financial institutions including Banking, Takaful, and Capital markets
- Chief Executive Officers / Board...